The wedding day is the most anticipated day of any woman’s life. From the time they are little, they begin planning the details of her wedding. From the flowers and cake to the picking of the dress there is nothing more exciting than this very big day. It does not matter if it is an elaborate wedding or just a small affair among family each wedding is the reflection of the bride. If she has chosen you to handle the wedding videography, she puts a lot of faith and trust in you to capture the essence of her big day. If you meet her expectations, she will recommend you to all her friends. She will likely watch it several times, so take these tips and make it the best that you can.
- Do not miss the bride coming down the aisle. She has put a lot of work into her look; it will never be fresher than the moment she comes down the aisle.
- Keep it mostly about the bride and groom. This is the beginning of their life together. When they look back on this day that is what they will want to see. If the mother of the bride has gone to great lengths with her dress, then feel free to include her too! Mother of the bride dresses such as the ones found here have a lot of love and care put into the dress so make sure you don’t neglect the mother and her dress. However, I do need to reiterate that you should still focus most of your efforts on the bride and groom themselves, it’s their day!
- Try to get the guests to speak words of advice or encouragement to the newly wedded couple. This is a great personal touch.
- Go over the expectations expected from you. The bride will already have a style she wants in mine. She will also already have key points that she will want captured, make sure you know what they are.
- Go to the rehearsal. You will want to know exactly when each key event is timed to happen so that you can be in the right place at the right time to get the perfect shot.
- Make sure that when you edit you highlight the bride and groom. Even if you have several parts that the bride and groom are not in edit it so that it begins with them and ends with them.
- Stay with the still photographer. While they are creating still life images, you can capture the moment behind the picture. You will show more than them smiling, you will capture the joke or the story that was told to make that smile.
- Make sure you get the toasts on video. These are moments when the ones closest to the bride and groom and going to show their emotion, love, and support for the couple. It can be an intense emotional moment. Capture these words so that they will have them to hold on to forever.
- Capture the firsts. The first kiss, the dance, the first bite of cake are all memories that will be treasured always.
This wedding is not about you or your experience. It is about them. It does not matter how many wedding videos you have made. It does not matter if you have the best day or the most fun. What matters is that you make the video reflect the bride and the groom. It should show how happy and excited they are to begin the new chapter in their lives together. By making the video, you are creating a piece of history that they will show their kids and grand kids. Even if the marriage does not last, the video will forever be treasured. For more details on wedding video in Melbourne click here. Melbourne wedding video services like these are guaranteed to make your wedding a truly memorable day.